Using Audiences Lists on AdWords
ByteGain Audience lists can be used like any other audience list on AdWords. If you're new to the process here's a step-by-step guide to using them for observation and bidding.
The goal of retargeting lists is to identify users that are much more likely to convert than random users on the internet. Because these users are much more likely to convert, you use the lists to identify a set of users you want to bid more highly on.
ByteGain helps you identify these valuable users. The instructions below show you how to identify these users to AdWords and increase your bid on these valuable customers.
Step By Step
- In AdWords, go to the Campaign View.
- Click on the campaign you wish to modify for retargeting.
- Click Audiences from the bar on the left.
- Click + AUDIENCES on the bottom.
- Select Observation.
- Click on Remarketing and similiar audiences at the bottom.
- Click on Website Visitors.
- Now select the audience you created in the instructions above.
- Click Save
- Adjust your bids for this audience by clicking the pencil below bid adj.
You can increase your bids for this more valuable audience. We typically see bid increases from 50% to 300%. We recommend starting with 100% and measuring the ROAS for a few days.
- In future, this Audience tab will show you the performance of this audience compared to the general audience for your ads.
How to add ByteGain audience lists to existing campaigns on AdWords