We are looking for a Product Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of product growth.
Responsibilities will include designing delightful user experiences that accelerate product-market fit, creating marketing and sales assets and collaborating with cross-functional teams to create the ByteGain brand.
You will work closely with engineers, marketers and salespeople, taking an active role in defining the product and the company culture.
- Help define product strategy
- Develop new user-facing features
- Distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions
- Develop reusable design systems
- Work with engineers to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design A/B experiments and evaluate key metrics
- Design marketing and sales assets
- Thrive in an environment with short feedback loops
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- You understand what makes an experience good or bad is critical and can communicate that visually and in writing
- You construct your own iconography, set your own guidelines, and build easy-to-navigate documents
- You work quickly in a variety of tools including Figma, Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- You're a self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the product and internal processes
- You have experience iterating on A/B experiments and analyzing the data
- Experience with SEO a plus
- Experience with data science and machine learning a plus