We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- You improve upon best practices for web libraries such as Vue/React/Angular, CSS3/SASS, etc
- You design code that is performant, testable and reusable for desktop and mobile browsers
- You work quickly with mobile web debugging tools
- You understand your tools (Webpack, Rollup, Gulp, etc) and build your own when necessary
- Experience with webserver frameworks (Node, Flask and Django) a plus
- Experience with data science and machine learning a plus
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, etc) a plus
- Experience with SEO a plus