We are looking for an experienced selling technology Account Executive to join our team. This position will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client retenion while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new businesses and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company's reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales and customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg.Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
Please email your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.